For the purposes of eligibility of the Scheme, a group is defined by having a holding company at the top of their structure.
However, as part of the application form, businesses are also required to declare that their business together with all partner enterprises or linked enterprises of the business or under common control, have not breached State aid limits.
More Bounce Back Loan Questions and Answers
- What term can I borrow a BBL over?
- What BBL fees/interest will I be required to pay?
- When do I have to start BBL repayments?
- What products are offered on the BBL Scheme?
- How long will it take me to get the BBL funds?
- How much can I apply for with a BBL?
- How long is the BBL scheme open?
- How do I apply for a Bounce Back Loan?
- Am I eligible for a Bounce Back Loan?
- What is a Bounce Back Loan?