The Scheme will be available through the British Business Bank’s accredited lenders.
Businesses will be required to fill in a short online application form and self-declare that they are eligible for the Scheme.
In the first instance, businesses, where possible, should approach their own Bounce Back Loan Scheme accredited provider. They may also consider approaching other Scheme accredited providers if they are unable to access the finance they need or if their existing provider is not accredited to provide loans under the Scheme.
More Bounce Back Loan Questions and Answers
- What term can I borrow a BBL over?
- What BBL fees/interest will I be required to pay?
- When do I have to start BBL repayments?
- What products are offered on the BBL Scheme?
- How long will it take me to get the BBL funds?
- How much can I apply for with a BBL?
- How long is the BBL scheme open?
- How do I apply for a Bounce Back Loan?
- Am I eligible for a Bounce Back Loan?
- What is a Bounce Back Loan?