Accredited lenders are only permitted to provide term loans under the Scheme. The Scheme is targeted at supporting those businesses who need access to finance quickly and, therefore, requires lenders to offer a standard product.
For those seeking finance above £50,000, the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme, or the Bank of England’s Covid Corporate Financing Facility scheme may be suitable.
Businesses seeking asset or invoice finance under £50,000 may be able to use existing accredited lenders under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
More Bounce Back Loan Questions and Answers
- What term can I borrow a BBL over?
- What BBL fees/interest will I be required to pay?
- When do I have to start BBL repayments?
- What products are offered on the BBL Scheme?
- How long will it take me to get the BBL funds?
- How much can I apply for with a BBL?
- How long is the BBL scheme open?
- How do I apply for a Bounce Back Loan?
- Am I eligible for a Bounce Back Loan?
- What is a Bounce Back Loan?