Applicants are required to self-declare they meet the eligibility criteria for the Scheme. Applications from eligible borrowers will be subject to customer fraud, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
More BBL Questions Answered
- Can I Apply for BBL for Different Businesses?
- What Can I Use A Bounce Back Loan For?
- What protections do I have?
- Can I apply for a CBILS and a BBL?
- Can I repay a Bounce Back Loan early?
- What BBL Checks will I be subject to?
- What happens if I struggle to repay a BBL?
- Does the BBL Scheme support all businesses?
- How much am I meant to repay with a BBL?
- Can I reapply if I am declined?