A business is not able to take out a Bounce Back Loan Scheme facility if they have been approved for a CBILS facility, and vice versa.
However, a business that has a CBILS facility can apply for a Bounce Back Loan Scheme facility if the Bounce Back Loan Scheme facility will refinance the CBILS facility in full. All accredited lenders who have approved CBILS loans so far will allow customers to refinance their loan into the Bounce Back Loan Scheme where appropriate, however, borrower protections under these schemes differ, and businesses should discuss these with their lender.
More BBL Questions Answered
- Can I Apply for BBL for Different Businesses?
- What Can I Use A Bounce Back Loan For?
- What protections do I have?
- Can I apply for a CBILS and a BBL?
- Can I repay a Bounce Back Loan early?
- What BBL Checks will I be subject to?
- What happens if I struggle to repay a BBL?
- Does the BBL Scheme support all businesses?
- How much am I meant to repay with a BBL?
- Can I reapply if I am declined?