The Scheme is open to most UK businesses, regardless of turnover, who self-declare they meet the eligibility criteria. For some businesses, who self-declare as being a “business in difficulty” on 31 December 2019, there may be restrictions on the amount of finance they are allowed to borrow and what they can do with the loan.
More BBL Questions Answered
- Can I Apply for BBL for Different Businesses?
- What Can I Use A Bounce Back Loan For?
- What protections do I have?
- Can I apply for a CBILS and a BBL?
- Can I repay a Bounce Back Loan early?
- What BBL Checks will I be subject to?
- What happens if I struggle to repay a BBL?
- Does the BBL Scheme support all businesses?
- How much am I meant to repay with a BBL?
- Can I reapply if I am declined?