Under the Bounce Back Loan Scheme, a business which has had their application for a loan accepted, or is part of a wider group (defined by having a holding company at the top of their structure) in which any business has had their application for a loan accepted, is not able to apply for a further loan.
More Bounce Back Loan Questions and Answers
- What term can I borrow a BBL over?
- What BBL fees/interest will I be required to pay?
- When do I have to start BBL repayments?
- What products are offered on the BBL Scheme?
- How long will it take me to get the BBL funds?
- How much can I apply for with a BBL?
- How long is the BBL scheme open?
- How do I apply for a Bounce Back Loan?
- Am I eligible for a Bounce Back Loan?
- What is a Bounce Back Loan?