It might be easier to list MPs and Members of the House of Lords that do not have shareholdings in companies that were accredited by the British Business Bank as CBILS, CLBILS and even Bounce Back Loan lenders.
This time it is Chris Philp MP for Croydon South who has come forward and announced he does have a large share holding in an accredited CBILS lender, below you will find that most recent entry in the Register of Interests.
I wonder if the same lender that Chris has a shareholding in will apply to become a Recovery Loan Lender, perhaps it already has, it does seem strange that they were accredited to lend as part of CBILS so late in the day.
“Conservative justice minister Chris Philp said he believes in “free speech” while being asked whether it was acceptable for Boris Johnson to call gay men “tank topped bum boys”
Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
- Pluto Capital Management LLP; property finance and investment
- Millgap Ltd; consulting, advisory and investment
- Pluto Partners LLP; property finance and investment
- Pluto Silverstone Co Invest LLP; property finance and investment
- Pluto Monza Co Invest LLP; property finance and investment
- Pluto Development Partners LLP; property finance and investment
- Until 7 January 2021, Explore Montenegro Ltd; travel and tourism.
On 22 March 2021, a company to which a subsidiary of Pluto Partners LLP provides services became accredited for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme. (Registered 25 May 2021)
On 22 March 2021, a company in which Millgap Ltd holds beneficial ownership of 0.375% became accredited for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme. (Registered 25 May 2021)
Other Members of the House of Lords and MP
I did put together a list of MPs and Members of the House of Lords that have a financial interest in CBILS, BBLS and CLBILS Lenders back in April, you can read that overview here >> https://mrbounceback.com/members-of-the-house-of-lords-with-links-and-or-financial-interests-in-cbils-clbils-bbl-and-recovery-loan-lenders/
It sure is a nice little earner for many of them.